Skin care for teenagers
Caring for the skin of teenagers is the cornerstone of pure skin throughout your age, the stressful stage in which the body, especially the skin, undergoes several changes, if you take care of your skin
Skin care for teenagers is the cornerstone of pure skin throughout your life, the stressful stage in which the body, especially the skin, undergoes several changes, if you take care of your skin from the beginning you will enjoy clear fresh skin, and here are the topics of skin care for teenagers in the next article.
Skin care for teenagers
Cleanse your skin morning and evening
All this dirt and dirt accumulate on your skin, which is why cleansing twice a day should be at the top of your concerns. Especially if you spend a lot of time outside the house because of studying, you can use a gentle option for cleansing without rinsing the face such as micellar water, which is triggered by (oil molecules) that act as a magnet to lift dirt off the skin.
In the morning and evening, you should use the appropriate lotion for your skin, by putting a small amount of facial cleanser of your choice in your hands, and add water to turn it from clay to Mousse. Gently massage the facial cleanser into your skin, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Exfoliate with a facial scrub weekly
From time to time you have to exfoliate all the sticky substances on your skin such as (dirt, excess oil, dead skin) that have accumulated on the surface of your skin. But some girls are wondering how often to exfoliate. It’s up to you and your skin type.
Pay attention to how your skin responds So you can determine what’s best for you. Dermatologists advise using the scrub three times a week. Just apply your chosen facial scrub to dry skin, then gently massage it into your skin with wet fingers, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Apply facial serum daily
One of the favorite ways to help protect the skin of girls is to use an antioxidant serum after cleansing! According to the American Academy of Dermatology, environmental exposure such as pollution can contribute to the development of free radicals, which can cause skin damage and signs of aging. Antioxidants can help protect against free radicals and are often found in serums.
Moisturizing the face
External factors such as pollution and ultraviolet radiation, girls ‘ skin is exposed to dryness, and also excessive cleaning can damage the moisturizing barrier of your skin.
So make sure to apply a suitable moisturizer to your skin morning and evening. And L’oreal Paris daily ultra-dry skin liquid care with hyaluronic acid and aloe vera water to help provide long-lasting hydration for girls.
Before going out for a busy day, whether at school or for a walk you have to apply sunscreen, over a moisturizer to help protect against UV rays. And you should apply sunscreen throughout the year, regardless of the weather.
Some people think that sunscreen is specifically for hot sun days, and it is not applied in winter, when the sky is overcast, but it is healthy for your skin to apply sunscreen as long as you go out in broad daylight.
Body care for teenagers
Oral and dental hygiene
The beginning of body hygiene for girls in adolescence begins with clean teeth, and a mouth without unpleasant odors, through daily brushing of teeth and paste suitable for your type of teeth at least twice a day, and the cleaning is at least two minutes, in addition to flossing once a day.
Constant hand washing: clean hands with soap and water thoroughly and wash them constantly, especially before and after eating, coughing, sneezing and whenever required.
Daily bathing: girls in adolescence should take care of the cleanliness of her body, by bathing on a daily basis, unpleasant odors, sweat secretions, dust that accumulate on the body and dead skin cells must be removed by bathing, otherwise it will lead to diseases.
Deodorant: with the use of the appropriate deodorant, with a lot of movement during work, the body secretes a lot of sweat that may have an unpleasant odor, so a man should use alcohol-free deodorants, so that they give him a feeling of freshness throughout the day, and keep his body smelling good so that others are not alienated from it.
Nail trimming: nails are also one of the things that should be taken care of on a daily basis for teenage girls, as they are a means of transmission of infection, so it is necessary to clean the nails daily to avoid the accumulation of germs, with the need to trim the nails once a week.
Cleaning the ears: there are things that some may not pay attention to, such as taking care of the cleanliness of the ears, as they also accumulate germs that cause an unpleasant odor, so it is very important to clean the ears before bathing with a piece of cotton cloth, which contributes to ridding them of glue.
Foot hygiene: among the things that a man should take care of IS foot hygiene and keeping them dry, while changing socks on a daily basis, which causes unpleasant odors to the feet, and is considered a good environment for the growth of bacteria and fungi.
Body hair removal: it is important that the girl is keen to shave off excess body hair periodically, to allow air access to the skin, and to minimize the odors that appear because of it.
Hair removal for girls in adolescence
Girls in adolescence grow their body hair impressively, so you have to apply these safe recipes painlessly to remove your body hair, without going to other means that are not suitable for your age, such as a razor or laser, which are as follows:
Vaseline hair removal mixture
Epilation with petroleum jelly does not require many components, the main highlight of which is painless epilation as follows:
- Half a teaspoon of Vaseline.
- Half a tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- A tablespoon of ground chickpea flour.
- 3 tablespoons of powdered milk.
- Mix all the ingredients together except Vaseline.
- Keep stirring to get a creamy dough.
- Add half a teaspoon of Vaseline and continue mixing until all the ingredients are homogeneous with each other.
- Apply the dough to the area from which you want to remove the hair for 10 minutes until it is completely dry.
- After the mixture dries, remove it by the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Then wash your skin with lukewarm water, and you can repeat this method 4 times a week to get a better result in a faster time.
Sugar and lemon hair removal
Sugar mixed with water and lemon juice helps you exfoliate your facial skin, and gives you a natural whitening of your skin, lemon juice helps lighten the color of facial hair, and these three ingredients combine to effectively help remove hair from your face, and it is advisable not to use these ingredients on sensitive parts.
- Two tablespoons of sugar.
- Ten tablespoons of water.
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Put sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once the sugar solution is ready, remove it from the heat, add lemon juice.
- Then stir the ingredients thoroughly, leave to cool slightly.
- Then apply the mixture on the face in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave for a quarter or a third of an hour and then wash off with water by gently rubbing the mixture with your hands.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to see a decrease in facial hair growth.
Eggs for hair removal
Egg white is a sticky substance that forms the basis of an egg mask, and once it dries on your face, it is very easy to pull it away, and when you take it off, unwanted facial hair also comes off with it, but you may experience some pain when pulling it out.
- Half a tablespoon of corn flour.
- One egg white.
- A large spoonful of sugar.
- Put an egg white in a bowl.
- Then add corn flour and sugar to it
- While stirring the material well until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Then apply the mixture as a face mask, leave for 20 to 30 minutes on your face to dry completely.
- Then, with a firm hand, remove the mask from your face in such a way as to ensure that it also removes facial hair.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to permanently get rid of facial hair.
Mixtures for the treatment of teenage skin pills
Girls in adolescence suffer from grains and black pimples, so you need to apply the following natural recipes for their treatment, and if they are at a late stage, you should consult a doctor.
Tomato mixture for skin grains
- The fruit of a tomato
- The tomato fruit is cut into Slices, which are placed on top.
- Gently massage the face with tomato slices.
- Wash the face using cold water and then moisturize.
Aspirin mixture for the treatment of pills
Aspirin is one of the cheap active substances that reduce pills, because it is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Which is recommended to use in order to treat facial pills in a very quick and easy way, here is the recipe:
- Break up the aspirin tablet and mix it with enough water to get a dough.
- Apply the mixture to the pills for half an hour, then wash your face with water.
- Repeat every 6 hours and you will see the difference for yourself.
Garlic mixture for treating cereals
Garlic is distinguished from other plants by being rich in antioxidants and kills bacteria and viruses. You can grind a few cloves with garlic and grease the place of cereals with it several times a day. Here’s the recipe:
- Chop the garlic, then mix it with a little water and rub it into your skin.
- Wash your face with medical soap from the trace of garlic on the face.
- Wash your face several times a day if you have sensitive skin.
Potato mixture for treating cereals
- We wash the potato fruit thoroughly.
- Cut the potato fruit into small quarters.
- Put the potato pieces in the food processor.
- Mix the potato pieces well in a food processor until they produce juice.
- We wash the face with lukewarm water and dry it well.
- Apply potato juice on top and leave for ten minutes to dry.
- We wash the face with lukewarm water.
- We repeat this recipe for two weeks to get amazing results.