Causes of sensitive area pills and treatment methods
Grains around the female sensitive area are a common condition caused by a variety of factors. These bumps may be annoying but in most cases they are not dangerous
After that, women may be exposed to pills in the sensitive area for many reasons and factors.
In the next article, we will get acquainted with the causes of acne of the sensitive area, medical and home methods of treatment.
Sensitive area pills
Grains around the female sensitive area are a common condition caused by a variety of factors. These bumps can be annoying, but in most cases they are not dangerous.
Vaginal pills are similar in appearance to pimples that occur on other areas of the body. They can have different characteristics. For example, they may be painful, painless, burning, flesh-colored, red, filled with pus, in groups, alone, itchy, or of different sizes.
Causes of sensitive area pills
Vaginal pimples are similar to other pimples on the body and the causes may vary.
Contact dermatitis is a type of eczema that is caused by skin contact with allergens or irritants. Many cases of vaginal pimples are contact dermatitis in the genital area.
Common irritants and allergens contributing to vaginal pimples include:
- Feminine hygiene products, such as lotions, powders, deodorants.
- Scented soaps and bath lotions.
- Medical lotions or gels.
- Sanitary pads or tampons, especially scented.
- Lack of care for the cleanliness of the area.
Another very common cause of vaginal pimples is folliculitis, which is an infection and inflammation of the hair follicle.
A follicle is a small skin cavity from which hair grows, and every hair in the body grows from its follicle.
Folliculitis can be caused by:
- Wear tight clothes or clothes that rub the skin.
- Follicles that are clogged or irritated by sweat or personal products.
- Using an unclean hot tub or swimming pool.
- A wound, which allows bacteria to spread to nearby hair follicles.
Also called hidradenitis suppurativa, reverse acne is a chronic inflammatory skin disease that affects the sweat glands in the groin and under the breast.
Reverse acne is characterized by frequent spots and sores containing pus. These do not heal easily and can leave scars.
Molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection characterized by lesions that can occur anywhere in the body, including the vaginal area.
The appendages, called Mollusca, are usually small, raised, white or flesh-colored. They can be pearly in appearance.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells us this condition usually disappears within 6-12 months, but it can take up to 4 years.
Treatment of sensitive area pills
Topical medications can treat vaginal pimples caused by contact dermatitis. And antihistamines can treat severe allergies.
If you have contact dermatitis, you will need to determine the cause. You will need to stop using all products that touch your genitals.
Pimples caused by hair growth usually go away on their own. Early diagnosis and treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa can prevent its exacerbation. And treatment is not always necessary for molluscum contagiosum. If it doesn’t heal on its own, your doctor can prescribe you a topical medication or taken orally.
Tips to speed up the treatment of sensitive area pills
Determine the cause of the pills
Keep a note of any products, activities, or other factors that may affect the genital area, including shaving and using a hot tub.
It may also be helpful to avoid all products that come into contact with the genital area, including cleansing cleansers, for a while. As soon as the symptoms subside, use these products slowly, one at a time, noticing any adverse reactions that you have experienced.
Removal of irritants
Once the cause of irritation or infection has been identified, stop using the product or engaging in the activity.
- If it is due to shaving, reduce irritation with a new blade and shave in the direction of hair growth.
- It is important to keep the hot tubs clean, use properly treated swimming pools and take a shower afterwards.
- Avoid using oils on the skin because they can trap bacteria in the follicles.
- Wash the area daily with warm water and mild, unscented soap.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning products inside the vagina, as they can affect the pH balance, which can lead to infection.
- Choose cotton underwear and avoid fabrics that trap heat and moisture.
- Choose loose, comfortable clothes that allow the skin to breathe, and always change clothes after exercise.
- Change tampons or sanitary towels regularly during menstruation.
- Avoid squeezing vaginal pimples. Squeezing or popping vaginal pimples can cause further pain and irritation. The risk of spreading bacteria and causing infection increases and pimples may increase in number and severity.
- You can soak a small towel in warm water and squeeze it out before applying it to the skin. This treatment can be repeated several times a day.
- Always dry the area thoroughly before dressing to prevent bacterial growth.
Recipes for pills for the sensitive area
Oatmeal and honey recipe
- Spoon the ground oatmeal.
- A spoonful of honey.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread it on the affected area and leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the area with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
Tea tree oil and olive oil recipe
- 3 drops of tea tree oil.
- A teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix the oils thoroughly.
- Pass the mixture over the affected area.
- Rinse off after 30 minutes.
Here we conclude today’s topic about the causes of sensitive area pills and medical and natural treatment methods, remember, Madam, if you do not know the real reason for the appearance of pills, you should consult a doctor because it may be due to a skin disease.